The cross-flow filtering system is nowadays the most reliable efficient technical solution both for economic and quality reasons.
That is why OMAC ENOSOLUZIONI SRL is launching a new line of cross-flow filters designed for particular oenological purposes, in order to satisfy the small and medium winery needs.
ALADINO has been thought for the cross-flow filtration and entirely realized in 304/316 stainless steel, with polypropylene hollow fiber membranes. It is especially suggested for the filtration of grape juice, wine, sparkling wine, etc.
ALADINO is used for the following processes:
• shiny wine production
• wine with sugar residual production
• malolactic fermentation prevention
• sweet wine filtration
• to stop anomalous fermentations
• to enhance the primary and secondary scents
• to get young wines clear in only one solution
• to reduce clarifying product wastage
• to reduce sulphating
• to stop the use and disposal of flour
• to extend the lifetime of filtration membranes during the bottling process
• a minimum temperature rising during the working process
• no heat loss
• no wine oxygenation
• really easy use
| || |